Aerial Combat Footage from Afghanistan!

U.S. Army Apache!!

Semper Share:
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
132 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
2010/05/12 03:47

>What a crock of crap having to wait for some dweeb in Washington (or who knows where) to give the OK .. That kind of crap is exactly what went hayhwire with Viet Nam. Leave it up to the crew ..

Lou Navarra
Lou Navarra
2010/05/11 19:56

>These young and some older true American heroes,fighting to protect the innocent civilians. God bless you, because your outstanding soldiers doing a job only a few can do. You and only you know what freedom and the allegiance is in our great America. In God we trust,and in our constitution.I reach out to you with my right hand in gesture in shaking yours to let you know that I personally congratulate you all for what your doing. My only hope is that when its over our country will not forget you and have them take care of you. My prayers go out to all of you.

2010/05/10 20:03

>Glad to see and hear what's going on over there from those directly involved. Perhaps, if there weren't all those restrictions, a semblence of peace could be achieved a lot sooner. Bless all of you guys and girls for everything you're doing for us. Thank you.

2010/05/06 18:31

>Thanks to the Military for all you have given and for all you continue to give to keep our country safe. I firmly believe that every President (Commander in Chief) should have some military experience or at the very least RESPECT for the Military…our current President does not.

2010/05/06 13:25

>Peace Through Superior Firepower.

You know, Civilians get hurt in war, they always have, they always will. Especially when it's a 'civilian' who just dropped their AK and took off running.

2010/05/06 05:31

>I dont understand why we dont turn the whole place into GLASS !Good Job Boys Hope you all make it back home God Speed boys

2010/05/04 18:38

>Did Afghanistan Attack America, or the Afghani people did any harm to the United States?? what did the Talibans do to us?? i don't understand. to tell you the truth, i don't like the way the run Afghanistan and i hate seeing innocent people Americans and Afghanies be cought in the middle of this confilect and had to pay for something they are notv aware of. will someone tells me the truth, and the real reason why we went to Afghanistan!!
God bless America.

2010/05/04 01:13

>Kill them all and let God sort them out!

2010/05/04 01:04

>YEEHA! Say "howdy" to Allah when you get there! Hope you get your virgins! Bye Bye bad guys!

2010/05/02 21:09

>what I told my brother's "THANK YOU".
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU. "THANK YOU".

Brittney Hoffman
Brittney Hoffman
2010/05/02 06:19

>kill those shit bags. kill every last one of them!

🙂

2010/05/01 05:01

>The boys did a GREAT job on those Talibans….but I guess they were lucky it only took 10 minutes to get permission with Burocrats controlling the reigns of the military. They were lucky not to have to throw warning messages out the window to halt and dissist.

NavyMom
NavyMom
2010/04/30 20:12

>Our helo pilots can empathize regarding engaging the Somali pirates.

Big Banana
Big Banana
2010/04/30 04:30

>To hell with these idiots in Washington that couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the heel !! Keep up the good work , guys , and don't let dipshits who don't know what it's all about tell you that you can't do your job any way you need to !!!!!

2010/04/30 02:43

>Thanks to our troops for all you do!

2010/04/29 21:54

>This is the most effective way to deal with terorists and not hurt civilians.I Served in Viet Nam 68 -69 the enemy wore uniforms not like the terorists they shoot at you from houses and then walk outside with a baby in their arms so you can't shoot them.
GOD BLESS OUR TROUPS

HOO RAH

2010/04/29 17:54

>So thankful for the dedication and bravery of our troops to defend America!!!!! God Bless America!!! I love saying "thank you" to a soldier for their support!!! Keep kicking butt, so when you get home you can kick Obama's butt!!!!

2010/04/29 16:46

>I'm so proud of the men who go over to protect us over here,USA home. If only each and everyone could get this message it would make their day as well as mine. It takes allot of good brave men to do so.
I'm just an old lady that is an invalid and in an electric wheel chair or I would stand up when I seen even just one soldier pass by me. Thank you again for your ability to go to the wars.

2010/04/29 00:59

>just like vietnam assholes trying to run the war!!

CSM Ralph
CSM Ralph
2010/04/28 17:34

>Like Vietnam, I know the men and women fighting there have faith that we are accomplishing something good. Perhaps even thinking that they are somehow protecting those of us back home. Like Vietnam, and three years of serving there, I came to the realization that the people there are no worse off than they were before we went there, and perhaps just as well off now. I read Fire in the Lake, and came to the realization that we wasted millions of dollars, and over 50,000 lives for what. After 38 years, I am still searching for the answers. I came to know and love, and respect many of the Vietnamese people, and only wanted what was the best for them. I'm not sure I knew, or even the Politicians that sent us there knew either. Fifty Thousand of my Comrades in Arms lost…. for what. I am still waiting for someone to tell me why.

2010/04/28 10:37

>I think this is the only way to handle Terrist. They don't play by the rules so why should our troops have too. In 71/72 I was involved in things that wrre more questionable than what I just watched and was given orders to do so. Amazing how things change or not. I want to thank all of the American troops for standong up for GOD and COUNTRY and doing there jobs. OOH RAW

2010/04/28 10:08

>great job, god bless to our troops

SLICKLVMC
SLICKLVMC
2010/04/28 00:06

>if washington wasnt makin our boys fight with one arm tied behind ther backs they would already b home GOOD JOB SOLDIERS THANK U FOR YOUR SERVICE GET HOME SAFE !!!!

2010/04/28 00:00

>Well, Coffeepot, I guess you never had your butt hole stay puckered for 10 minutes, not knowing what was sneaking up on you in the middle of the dark, in a foreign land……..

2010/04/27 22:34

>"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit terrible violence on those who would do us harm."
God bless our troops!

2010/04/27 21:38

>This country has not learned from Vietnam that colateral damage is irrelevant in WAR. Kill them all and let God sort it out!

2010/04/25 23:48

>Shades of Sunny South Vietnam where we often had to wait for permission to fire on a target of opportunity because the enemy was operating in a no-fire zone. In that situation we waited to fire because we were not engaged just as these pilots waited. Another example of professionalism by our military and my hat is off to you. Well Done by all.

2010/04/25 23:07

>We would have lost WW11 if we had used these tactics.Every one living west of the Mississippi river would be speaking Japanese,and every one east of the river would be speaking German.
I am 76 years old and you young people do not understand real war.Young to me is under sixty.
Yes I did fight in Korea.

TAILHOOK
TAILHOOK
2010/04/25 20:46

>GOING TO WAR IS A COMMITMENT TO WIN, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

2010/04/24 03:40

>Hoo Rah!

JWH
JWH
2010/04/23 23:39

>The morals and ethics of Soldiers I've known shouldn't require clearance. Especially from a Washington politician.

Pointer Outer
Pointer Outer
2010/04/23 19:47

>God bless every one of you Marines, and there aren't enough words to express my thanks for your service and sacrifice on my behalf.

Continue kicking ass, and don't worry about taking any names. We can't pronounce them anyway.

10 minutes to get a clearance to fire is total BS. If the bleeding heart politicians don't trust your judgement as Marines, then they shouldn't place you in harm's way.

Godspeed.

Bruce Miller
Bruce Miller
2010/04/22 20:29

>ROE are a real mess. If the civilians aren't helping us–then they are with the enemy. In a war innocents get killed. Look at V-1s and V-2s raining down on England at random. Massive bomb attacks over Germany and Japan. Ten minutes can be an eternity if someone is blasting away at you.

Jack
Jack
2010/04/21 14:14

>First, kudos and thanks to all of our military personnel. As a veteran, I know that field commanders and civilian leadership often make poor, even foolish decisions. However, I am thankful and proud that my country cares about the possibility of injuring or killing innocent people.

2010/04/18 20:27

>Thanks very much for this excellent echo of an excellent report.
God Bless Our Troops!

Harry
Harry
2010/04/18 02:52

>Keep the media and politians out of the war and we would not have had any since the late 60's. We have the weapons, now we have to ask permiision before we pull the trigger? Thank God our State Police don't have to do that yet. Good job troops. Harry Tionesta, Pa

loomis
loomis
2010/04/14 06:38

>Let's allow the troops make the decisions when facing the insurgents. Why sould they have to get approval. mabe upper level justification. Good ob troops. News media has no place on the battlefield….

Rusty
Rusty
2010/04/06 15:35

>Rules of engagement are necessary I guess, to help protect the civilians. I was a Marine Helo Gunner in vietnam, and many times, we'd receive fire, but couldn't return fire until cleared to engage. Sometimes we didn't have the fuel to remain in the area until permission to fire was given. Very irritating to get shot at and not be able to engage. Good work guys.

keahunter
keahunter
2010/04/06 10:04

>Thank you for all you do, we the people are forever indebted to you all. God Bless!

Toonces007
Toonces007
2010/04/05 03:37

>When the civilian leadership is ignorant of military affairs but shares equally in the command of the armies, the soldiers hesitate. Once armies are confused and hesitant, trouble comes from competitors. This is called taking away victory by deranging the military. – Master Sun

Current rules of engagement prevent the military from fully executing their duties and putting personnel in the face of undue harm.

Viejo Loco
Viejo Loco
2010/04/03 19:54

>The word Sympathizer is the key; I didn't see anyone skipping alongside all those WITH weapons in the dark so your comment is moot in my book. Flew AC-119Ks in SEA. Wish we had had the IR they have now, what a picture! By the way, the controls then were not much less than they are currently
Keep up the good work, all ranks in all services, Thank YOU for the Service you do so carefully.

TheHorrorDome
TheHorrorDome
2010/04/01 23:11

>Damn I'm proud to be an American and even more proud of our Military. Kick ass boys!

Border Raven's Blog
Border Raven's Blog
2010/04/01 04:19

>KUDOS WELL DONE

Pablo
Pablo
2010/03/31 21:18

>Great job by our troops, but it does anger me that our "representatives" in D.C. come up with ridiculous restrictions.

Semper Fi!

Majac33
Majac33
2010/03/29 22:31

>Heroes on the battlefield; idiots in Washington… it makes it tough on the heroes!!!

Andres
Andres
2010/03/27 03:37

>Our arsenal is best kept secret. The press (public opinion) shouldn't talk tactics.
For Safety Sake…
Mine is only a Puerto Rico Police Firearm's Instructor's Opinion.

GOROSHI

Tommy
Tommy
2010/03/26 00:10

>"Go ahead, make my day!" Nothing like firepower!

OkieRover
OkieRover
2010/03/01 00:11

>Thank you to all you who have done this for us. Semper Fi.

trisha l
trisha l
2010/02/28 21:21

>Wow! high five and fist bumps all around. Nice work guys

Coffeypot
Coffeypot
2010/02/28 03:09

>YAHOO! My only question is, since our guys aren't fighting an Army, but religious zealots, who are the civilians? And how many of those civilians killed were actually Taliban fighters or sympathizers? And I’m not too impressed with having to wait 10 min.

1 2 3